- Elevate Healthcare Consultants
Healthcare - Physician
3161 Dalton Court
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Cardiology opening in , Minnesota. This and other physician assistant jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com- Department: Cardiology. Inpatient services only
- Coverage Needed for the below shifts (this will be an ongoing need also):
- Aug 20 - 25, Aug 27 - Sept 1, Sept 10 - 15, Sept 17 - 22, Sept 24 - 29, Nov 19 -2 4, Dec 24 - 29
- Responsible for rounding on patients in follow up on the general floors and assisting with discharge
- Critical care patients and consults are covered by the physician on hospital service.
- Census can run from 8-20.
- wide range of cardiology diagnosis, ACS, CHF, arrhythmia, any inpatient related cardiology diagnosis.
- ACLS required
- APC would be supported by inpatient staff and cardiologist they are on service with.
- Cardiology is only primary on STEMI patients, otherwise patients are admitted under hospitalists/intensivist with cardiology as a consulting service.
** Client will also license providers for future shifts as this will be an ongoing need **
** Travel, lodging and malpractice insurance is covered **
Derek D Dunlop
Elevate Healthcare[Click Here to Apply]
(Direct)Keyphrases: cardiologist jobs, cardiology jobs, interventional cardiology jobs, nuclear cardiology jobs, preventive cardiology jobs, clinical cardiology jobs, clinical cardiologist jobs, non invasive cardiology jobs, echocardiogram jobs, vascular jobs, radiology technologist jobs, radiology technician jobs, echo tech jobs, cardiac jobs, pediatric cardiac care jobs, intensive cardiac care jobs, nurse cardiac care jobs, cardiac care associate jobs, cardiologist electrophysiology jobs, electrophysiology cardiology jobs, cardiac cath lab nursing jobs, heart cath lab jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine jobs
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiovascular, chf, electrophysiology, heart, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.