- $31,000.00 -39,790.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
6 Bittersweet Ln
A new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in New Hampshire. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm with after-hours call. The EMR is CPSI. The covering physician must be board certified and have an active NH state license for this assignment.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NH state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Charting: CPSI EMR
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: anesthesia, anesthesiology, anesthesiology cardiac
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...